Join our amazing team of bright and highly motivated minds and revolutionize the e-Commerce and Amazon world with us.
“My colleagues at work are also really good friends to me! This great atmosphere makes me happy to work as part of the meople family every day!”
Internal metoda employee survey
Our Core Values
Challenge yourself with passion and curiosity. Take responsibility to constantly evolve yourself, our products and our company.
Keep it simple, stay lean and focus on great impact. Generate sustainable profit by making our customers successful.
Support each other to achieve personal, customer and company goals. Together, we make metoda a great place to work.
What makes metoda a
great place to work
Join our exciting monthly activities such as bowling, laser tag, escape room or our weekly Feel Good Friday.
Benefit from flexible working hours, home office and a great work environment – with the latest technologies.
Meet our tribe of smart and motivated people, find amazing teammates and meet new friends or sports partners.
Work for a company where your performance is appreciated and where we celebrate successes together.
No matter what position or department you are working, your voice matters and all ideas are welcome.
Health & Sports
No matter if you are into Yoga or Fitness, we offer a wide range of health and sports activities to take care of your well-being.
Develop your German or English skills on a daily basis and benefit from our language courses.
If you are joining us from abroad we support you with your Visa process and relocation to Munich.
Enjoy our amazing office & rooftop terrace located near Munich central station.
Our Application Process
- After you sent your application you’ll get an email confirmation
- The internal review of your documents by our recruiting and team leads will take approx. 1-2 weeks.
- After positive feedback we invite you to a (virtual) interview (30 mins or 60 mins depending on the position) with the department lead.
- Optionally there will be a 2nd interview with our HR and the department lead and/or a test assignment to assess your qualification.
- After successful completion of the interview process we will inform you about our decision and make you an offer.
Katharina De Rosa
Senior HR Manager
Do you have any questions?
Follow us on
Always stay up-to-date with news and insights from the metoda world.
Check out our Social Media profiles & follow us!