Amazon Market Insights Webinar – Category “Vacuum Cleaners” on Oct 12th, 2021 @ 11:00 AM
How visible are brands in paid and organic results in the category “Vacuum Cleaners” (Staubsauger) on Amazon DE?
Looking at the search traffic, most of it can be traced back to generic search terms.
We tracked the top 10 generic search terms, which account for about 50% of the search traffic in the “Vacuum Cleaners” category.
The top 10 brands showing up on the first search results page, make up ~ 81% of the total organic visibility. This means, many other smaller brands are fighting for the remaining 19%.
But how can you win this fight and make your brand more visible?
Join our free Amazon Market Insights Webinar on Oct 12th, 2021 @11:00 AM to find out!
Let’s empower your e-Commerce Business together
Talk to one of our experts to find out how we can support you in reaching your goals!Free unlimited Trial