Would you like to lead product strategy and a team of motivated Product Owners in a quest to disrupt the online ad industry on Amazon and beyond? We offer a challenging position with the power to make a difference in an amazing team.
metoda believes that successful e-commerce makes decisions based on current market data. Our customers are some of the most professional retailers and brands (like Casio, Tefal, and notebooksbilliger.de). We provide them with data, help them understand their markets, and automate their online marketing processes, because at metoda we understand e-commerce.
• We have an amazing team, and an amazing culture (see ratings on kununu.com).
• We have been given several industry awards, and Amazon called our work “impressive.”
• We value drive, the success of your efforts, and your ability to work together with colleagues and customers.
At metoda, the Head of Product works closely with the founders of the company. Your job is to understand our customers and competitors, define winning product strategies, and help your team of Product Owners successfully implement these strategies. This is absolutely central and comes with great responsibility. To be successful, you need to prove that you are able to comprehend complex situations, build and advocate a strong vision, own and solve problems, and communicate well.
• Decent fixed payment, because we are looking for amazing people
• Attractive company bonus structure, as we drive success together
• Enough vacation to keep you sharp in a demanding position
You will work at metoda’s beautiful office in Munich. The city has been repeatedly ranked among the top five cities with the best quality of life for a reason. Green, secure, clean, with plenty of culture, parks, night-life, and easy access to nature all-year-round. metoda’s office is in walking distance to Munich Central station, with a huge rooftop terrace and a view on the alps.
• Great access to public transportation (S-Bahn Stammstrecke, U2/4/5, many Trams, Busses, and Trains).
• Great natural light, inspiring views.
• BBQ and great coffee, fruit, drinks, etc. provided.
• Make a difference in one of the biggest disruptions right now.
• Great place to work at, great team to work with
• Interesting challenges, on technical and organisational levels
• Decent pay and benefits
• Why would you like to work for metoda specifically?
• Why are you a good fit for the role?
• How did you become the person that can tackle this challenge?